Interested in any of our activities? Please submit your enquiry here.
Our vision supports the focus of European cooperation in adult education policies for the period 2012 to 2020 which sets out five key priorities for the EAAL:
- Making lifelong learning and mobility a reality.
- Improving the quality and efficiency of education and training.
- Promoting equity, social cohesion and active citizenship through adult learning.
- Enhancing the creativity and innovation of adults and their learning environments.
- Improving the knowledge base on adult learning and monitoring the adult learning sector.
- Our approach to introducing and facilitating learning around individual needs and preferences helps us to overcome the challenge posed by many adults who are not motivated to learn, or are not in any position to fund their own learning across the formal and informal learning pathways.
Courses we offer*:
- Online basics training (Great to get you started on using the internet and computer)
- Online basics City & Guilds Assessment (Entry level which can be used as one unit towards C&G ITQ qualification)
- Introductory MS Office package (Improve your career prospects by learning or a refresher on the most popular office suites – Word, Excel and PowerPoint at entry level)
- Work club with emphasis to higher education (CV, interview skills)
- Business Start up Advice
- Vocational training
Our focus for Adult Learning Project is to support people (Age 19+) in disadvantaged communities to develop, create, access or sharpen the skills they need to help themselves; skills that will raise their basic skills level, enable them to participate in community life, get into work or start a business, now or in the future.
We believe that helping people gain such skills and access opportunities to learn can help turn their lives around and build better communities for everyone; when we contribute to building stronger communities, we all grow and increase our productivity potential.
We are registered to facilitate City & Guilds Accredited Courses and Exams.
We recognise and actively seek opportunities in helping young adults who are not education, employment or training (NEET) by creating strategic partnerships or collaborations.
* Courses we run in the year are tailored by demand, most of the courses run are free and do not require a contribution, enquire to find out more.